When using MS ADFS or Okta with Desk-Net you may encounter issues with the connection between Desk-Net and your ADFS/Okta server.
Depending on the issue Desk-Net displays one of the following error codes. If you see one of these then the domain name you have entered in the login process is correct and does not cause the problem.
- SAML001 Authentication redirection failed (metadata issue)
- SAML002 SSO Service Endpoint not found in the metadata
- SAML003 Invalid SAML Authentication Response format (it is not possible to parse the response in terms of SAML)
- SAML004 Unsuccessful SAML SSO authentication status in the response
- SAML105 Unexpected SAML Response Issuer
- SAML106 Basic validation of the SAML Response has failed (server endpoints and entity IDs from the metadata, message time skew and lifetime)
- SAML207 Unexpected Name ID format (expected: 'urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:1.1:nameid-format:emailAddress')
- SAML208 Email is not set in the SAML Response (null or empty value)
- SAML209 Unexpected Subject Confirmation (not of type Bearer)
- SAML210 Unexpected Subject Confirmation issuer
- SAML211 Unexpected Subject Confirmation recipient
- SAML212 The user with the specified email does not exist
- SAML313 Audiences validation failed
- SAML414 Unexpected authentication type (not 'urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:Password' and not 'urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:ac:classes:PasswordProtectedTransport')
- SAML515 The SAML Response is not signed
- SAML516 Invalid Signature profile
- SAML517 Unexpected Signature Public Key
- SAML518 Other, unknown type of error
Please sign in to leave a comment.