In Desk-Net you can download following lists as .xls files:
- Story list
- User list
- Topic list
To export a Story list you have to navigate to the Long-Term Planning page.
On the top-right hand corner of that page, there is a download icon . Click on it to download the list as an xls file.
The scope of the exported data depends on the time range and the filters you have set on this page.
The downloaded xls-story-list includes information about:
- The statistics (first sheet)
- Stories per platform
- Story status
- Tasks used
- Stories per group
- a list of the stories in the selected time range (second sheet)
- Event date
- Story creator
- Category and Sub-category and Type
- Publication date and time
To download a user list you have to navigate to the Users page.
Just like the Long-Term Planning page, you can find a download button on the top-right hand corner area of the Users Page to download the list.
The downloaded data, again, depends on the filters you set before clicking the download button.
The generated list will provide the following information:
- The first and Last name of the user
- the e-mail address associated with the user
- the group he/she is working for
- the users' profile status
- whether the user is an Internal or an External user (employee or freelancer)
- whether the user is a paid one or not
To download the list of stories linked together under a specific topic you have to go to the Timeline Page, select display: entries for topic and choose the topic you want a list of.
This list is similar to the story list that you can download on the Long-term planning page. The only difference is, that this one is filtered by the topic you choose and only those are exported to the downloaded xls file.