In Desk-Net you can download the following lists as .xls files:
- Story list
- User list
- Topic list
- Tasks list
To export a Story list for a selected period you have to navigate to the Long-Term Planning page or the Monthly-Planning page first.
On the top-right hand corner of that page, there is a download icon . Click on it t open the menu that lets you choose the data for the export. Hit "Download".
Desk-Net remembers the data you chose for the next export. So you do not have to select the data again and again.
The downloaded xls-story-list includes information about:
- Statistics (first sheet)
- Stories per platform
- Story status
- Tasks used
- Stories per group
- Story List (second sheet)
- Story Status
- Event date (begin - end)
- Story creator (first name, last name)
- Category and Sub-category and Type
- Publication date and time (scheduled, actual)
- Time slot (scheduled)
- Assignee (first name, last name)
- Task note
- Custom fields
- Aggregated Story List (third sheet)
To download a user list you have to navigate to the Users page.
Just like the Long-Term Planning page, you can find a download button on the top-right hand corner area of the Users Page to download the list.
The downloaded data, again, depends on the filters you set before clicking the download button.
The generated list will provide the following information:
- The first and Last name of the user
- the e-mail address associated with the user
- the group he/she is working for
- the users' profile status
- whether the user is an Internal or an External user (employee or freelancer)
- whether the user is a paid one or not
To download the list of stories linked together under a specific topic you have to go to the Timeline Page, select display: entries for topic and choose the topic you want a list of.
This list is similar to the story list that you can download on the Long-term / monthly planning page. The only difference is, that this one is filtered by the topic you choose and only those are exported to the downloaded xls file.
On the Tasks page, you can download a list of all or selected tasks.
Also, you can download the lists sorted by deadline or by last modification date.