The Desk-Net API returns the following success and error codes:
- 200 (“Ok”) – the request was successfully processed.
- 400 ("Bad Request"):
The filed value in the request does not satisfy the Desk-Net business logic.
The request is corrupted and cannot be processed successfully.
The URL is not correct. Therefore the operation is not supported.
- 401 ("Unauthorized"): Authorization was not passed successfully.
- 403 ("Forbidden"): There is no corresponding permission to use that API method.
- 404 ("Not Found"): The requested data is not found in Desk-Net.
- 409 ("Conflict"): There is some internal error related to concurrent requests to the same data.
- 500 ("Internal Server Error"): Common error describing a variety of possible technical issues.
- 503 ("Service unavailable"): If the request limit is reached.