In this article you will learn:
- How tasks can be marked as done
- The consequences of marking tasks as done
- Cases in which tasks are automatically marked as done
This feature aims at helping you better track your tasks, those which require your attention and those that you have already done and therefore no longer require your attention.
Mark a task as done & consequences
Your personal tasks can be managed on the My Schedule Page. Here, you may mark the tasks assigned to you as done.
A full list of ongoing tasks is available on the Tasks Page. Here, all listed tasks may be marked as done. Be aware that the tasks listed here may not be assigned to you.
When a task is marked as done it will disappear from:
- your My Schedule Page and
- the Tasks Page
In the story this task is linked to, the task will remain, yet the assignees' name will be greyed out, indicating that the task was done.
Further Pages you can mark tasks as done on are:
Here you can select the task's icon and mark the task as done.
and the Short-term Availability page
Cases in which tasks are automatically marked as done.
Tasks are automatically marked as done
- if the story to which the task is assigned is set to the status Published, or
- if we assume that a story has been published, i.e. in cases where a printing time has been set in a publication platform's advanced settings, we assume that
a) it is a printed product and
b) this printed product was published following the planned/scheduled issue date.
- the task's deadline, that has been assigned to a freelancer user with "Read-only access", has expired.