You can enter a story in two ways:
- Using the Fast Entry feature
- Using the Detailed Entry feature
About the Fast Entry feature
This feature is ideal for quickly entering simple stories.
Click on any category label to open the Fast Entry feature (a small green link "Add story" appears when you hover with your mouse over a category label).
Enter the story title/description into the first text entry field.
The second entry field "Tasks" is optional. You can use it to enter tasks (e.g. "text", "video") and to assign those to users (e.g. "text:Mark"). Click on the "?" in the Assignments entry field to learn more about this feature.
In case you want to enter more details click on the "Add details" link on the right. This will take you to the Detailed Entry mask.
About the Detailed Entry feature
The Detailed Entry feature allows you to enter more complex stories. It also opens when you edit an existing story.
To enter a new story click on the large "+ Story" button at the top of the page.
The Detailed Entry mask with its fields opens. Please note that most of these fields are either optional and/or pre-filled with data so that you do not have to enter the data yourself.
These are the most important fields:
- Description: Enter a description/title for the story.
- Assignments: Choose from the list of assignments (e.g. text, picture, video. etc.) and optionally assign a user.
- Publication platforms: Assign the story to any number of publication platforms. Once you have done this the story will appear in the story lists of these platforms.
Next: 3. Viewing stories on different pages
Please sign in to leave a comment.