Desk-Net offers a pre-defined set of tasks such as "text", "picture" or "video" that you can choose from.
You can adapt this set of tasks to your needs by
- defining your own tasks,
- de-activating tasks that you do not use and
- re-sorting the list of tasks by drag & drop.
Defining your own tasks
Go to the page Admin > Tasks (you need to have admin rights for this).
At the bottom of the tasks list click on "+ TASK".
In the layer that opens
- select an icon (you can use one and the same icon multiple times),
- enter the name of the task (e.g. "Interview") and
- choose the type (e.g. "Text", "Video", "Audio" etc.)
- If the cost feature is activated, you will find the cost field and currency in the edit widget. Enter the standard cost value for this type of task and change the currency if needed. For further information please click here.
Save your entries - done. The new task is added to the end of the list.
All users of your organization can immediately use it. The first 24 tasks in the list are directly displayed on the entry mask, all others are accessed via a menu on the right.
If you want to de-activate a task simply hover with your mouse over the task icon or label and select "DEACTIVATE" on the right side next to the task.
The task is moved below the list into an area with all de-activated tasks. Stories containing a de-activated task remain active and still display that task.
You can re-activate a task by hovering with your mouse over it and selecting "ACTIVATE" on the right side next to the deactivated task.
Re-sorting the list of tasks
You can re-sort the list of tasks by drag & drop.